PDA

View Full Version : Refreshments for Estes

waterman
06-07-2013, 11:46 PM
Well, the first batch is made of Peach Pie Moonshine. I will work on the second batch tomorrow. I will see what Netnorske thinks of it compared to his Apple Pie Moonshine.

For those coming to Estes, its first come first serve so those that make it there Sunday will have first shot.:wave:

blowndodge
06-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Thatta boy!:cheers:

coacha
06-08-2013, 01:34 AM
Dang, won't be there till sometime Monday.

Kawhead
06-08-2013, 02:12 AM
bstd! >:(

Tain't fair!!!!!!!

:D:cheers:

Netnorske
06-08-2013, 02:51 AM
Dang, won't be there till sometime Monday.

I think "a day late and a snort short" might describe your existence that Monday Ron.....:cheers:.

Kawhead
06-08-2013, 03:32 AM
I think "a day late and a snort short" might describe your existence that Monday Ron.....:cheers:.Don't tempt that willdass crazy fool! He ain't the lethargic lard ass cigar smoking screaming bstrd coach we knew when we were in high school. He's 65 and looks 45. A day ride to him is 2K miles. He eats any damn thing he wants and never gains weight. He's got a major babe mathematician for a wife who could easily put the smack down on your ass with one arm and teach a class with the other. The only reason two Buffalo with the heads the size of a Nomad didn't kill me from two coffin lengths away is because they were with me and stared them down.

So don't dare him to get there Sunday "cause he drinks booze in the 42oz cups and they won't be nothing left for nobody else.:cry:

And don't let Todd know they's gonna be free booze there neither. He'll be flying out there!:D

I GOT THE RALLY SNIFFLES WHICH EVENTUALLY LEADS TO RALLY FEVER!!!!
My beloved Nomad is in her stall ah bucking!!!!!!

Netnorske
06-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Actually...I'm in the same boat....won't roll in until Monday so as to allow for a more scenic ride down. I will be riding two-up this trip....so my cargo space for booze probably will not allow for a large batch of "Apple Pie" to make it onto the bike. Probably for the better....the last thing we need is for Coach or Kawhead to get "Pie-Eyed", stumble into the wrong room and try to crawl into the wrong bed with this look on their face....http://www.thevog.net/file/pic/emoticon/default/001_wub.gif......cause then we might see this....http://www.thevog.net/file/pic/emoticon/default/2guns.gif...and nobody wants that...:ohno::D!

blowndodge
06-08-2013, 10:37 AM
You guys need a vacation BAD!!!:yep:

Kawhead
06-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Actually...I'm in the same boat....won't roll in until Monday so as to allow for a more scenic ride down. I will be riding two-up this trip....so my cargo space for booze probably will not allow for a large batch of "Apple Pie" to make it onto the bike. Probably for the better....the last thing we need is for Coach or Kawhead to get "Pie-Eyed", stumble into the wrong room and try to crawl into the wrong bed with this look on their face....http://www.thevog.net/file/pic/emoticon/default/001_wub.gif......cause then we might see this....http://www.thevog.net/file/pic/emoticon/default/2guns.gif...and nobody wants that...:ohno::D!Now who among us can honestly say he's never got so drunk and never staggered into the wrong room a dozen or so times?http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

waterman
06-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Ok Netnorske, Kawhead and Coacha, I'm making 1.5 gallons of Peach Pie. There should be enough left for a taste on Monday.

waterman
06-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Thatta boy!:cheers:

Better have some cigars that match well with Peach Pie. :tup::cheers:

coacha
06-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Now who among us can honestly say he's never got so drunk and never staggered into the wrong room a dozen or so times?http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Or wrong tent, camp site, city...:cheers:

blowndodge
06-08-2013, 02:04 PM

Joel I think posting some pics Sunday early evening with moonshine and cigars in hand happily drunk so Ron Kris and Mike can mumble to themselves, "f**king b*st*rds smokin & drinkin" "probably laughin at us too!"

Yes that IS how Sunday evening will pan out boyz...sorry! :ohno: :bird::lmao:

waterman
06-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Joel I think posting some pics Sunday early evening with moonshine and cigars in hand happily drunk so Ron Kris and Mike can mumble to themselves, "f**king b*st*rds smokin & drinkin" "probably laughin at us too!"

Yes that IS how Sunday evening will pan out boyz...sorry! :ohno: :bird::lmao:

Do you think we will be sober enough to:

1) Remember to take a picture

2) Remember how to post a picture is we remember step 1.

:lmao:

Kawhead
06-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Ok Netnorske, Kawhead and Coacha, I'm making 1.5 gallons of Peach Pie. There should be enough left for a taste on Monday.A piece? 3X1.5= :hmm: . A bunch.:shrug:

Kawhead
06-08-2013, 03:04 PM
I ain't got no cigars to match, but I can make you feel good. :D

Juss putting it out there. Make of it what you will. :shrug:

coacha
06-08-2013, 06:44 PM
A piece? 3X1.5= :hmm: . A bunch.:shrug:

Oh great, now you'll be trying to figure that out the entire ride out to Estes Park. You'll probably get it figured out somewhere around Dodge City :wave:

schoeney
06-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Well, the first batch is made of Peach Pie Moonshine. I will work on the second batch tomorrow. I will see what Netnorske thinks of it compared to his Apple Pie Moonshine.

For those coming to Estes, its first come first serve so those that make it there Sunday will have first shot.:wave:

Joel,

You are now my new best friend! :cheers:

Kawhead
06-09-2013, 02:06 AM
Oh great, now you'll be trying to figure that out the entire ride out to Estes Park. You'll probably get it figured out somewhere around Dodge City :wave:It's gonna be tricky, this trip'll be. I cain't rely on Todd to be there to cuss me out of the bed in the mornings and talk to me like he's my daddy. :D I'll get there as best I can I reckon. :shrug:

It's gonna be a quiet rally this time without 'im.:ohno:

Netnorske
06-09-2013, 02:39 AM
It's gonna be tricky, this trip'll be. I cain't rely on Todd to be there to cuss me out of the bed in the mornings and talk to me like he's my daddy. :D I'll get there as best I can I reckon. :shrug:

Oh Mike....you haven't met me or BD yet. By the time we are done with you, you'll be asking yourself.....Todd who....:lmao::D:cheers:???

waterman
06-09-2013, 07:29 AM
Oh Mike....you haven't met me or BD yet. By the time we are done with you, you'll be asking yourself.....Todd who....:lmao::D:cheers:???

He has had the pleasure of meeting BD.

waterman
06-09-2013, 07:54 AM

coacha
06-09-2013, 08:09 AM
It's gonna be tricky, this trip'll be. I cain't rely on Todd to be there to cuss me out of the bed in the mornings and talk to me like he's my daddy. :D I'll get there as best I can I reckon. :shrug:

At least we won't have to live with Todd's lyin, cheatin, no good Greta telling us "you have 1 hour left till Chicago"...for 5 more freakin' hours.

Mike--"Hey Todd, how many more miles?"
Todd--(Pushing buttons, evil laugh) "Only about 60 tops"...

3 hours later that same evening...

Mike--"Hey Todd, how much futher?"
Todd--(stern, southern, fatherly voice) "I said before, only 60 more miles. Quit your bellyachin and get me a samich."
Mike--"Yes Mr. Todd"

Netnorske
06-09-2013, 11:30 AM

Joel.....we heard ya the first time....:tup:!

dshelly
06-09-2013, 12:43 PM
I was reading the post on how Hot it is in Vegas and AZ. Then I read Waterman say it could get down in the Forties in Estes. So now I understand the deal with the Moonshine.... It's Antifreeze! :tup:

waterman
06-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Joel.....we heard ya the first time....:tup:!

Ok Kris, one demerit for you. :lmao:

waterman
06-09-2013, 01:08 PM
I was reading the post on how Hot it is in Vegas and AZ. Then I read Waterman say it could get down in the Forties in Estes. So now I understand the deal with the Moonshine.... It's Antifreeze! :tup:

I don't know if that is enough antifreeze for those guys.

Kawhead
06-09-2013, 01:36 PM
At least we won't have to live with Todd's lyin, cheatin, no good Greta telling us "you have 1 hour left till Chicago"...for 5 more freakin' hours.

Mike--"Hey Todd, how many more miles?"
Todd--(Pushing buttons, evil laugh) "Only about 60 tops"...

3 hours later that same evening...

Mike--"Hey Todd, how much futher?"
Todd--(stern, southern, fatherly voice) "I said before, only 60 more miles. Quit your bellyachin and get me a samich."
Mike--"Yes Mr. Todd"Naw, the next line that follows is he throttles down falls back along side of your position, unleashes his helmet and bashes you in the face with it and says, "That's how long!">:(

Not really, but bet you ass thats whut he's thinking.:yep::D:lmao:

Kawhead
06-09-2013, 01:48 PM
He has had the pleasure of meeting BD.I seen him in Custer, but I thought he was one of those smartly dressed fast talking vender's that show up to rallies to sell bike cleaner, or those tank and seat shields or other shit you don't need.:ohno:

:D:D:D

blowndodge
06-09-2013, 02:54 PM
I did have it going on in Custer didn't I Mike!???

cnc
06-09-2013, 06:52 PM
I seen him in Custer, but I thought he was one of those smartly dressed fast talking vender's that show up to rallies to sell bike cleaner, or those tank and seat shields or other shit you don't need.:ohno:

:D:D:D

I did have it going on in Custer didn't I Mike!???

Self taught snake oil salesman!:lmao:

taranis
06-09-2013, 09:02 PM
Actually...I'm in the same boat....won't roll in until Monday so as to allow for a more scenic ride down. I will be riding two-up this trip....so my cargo space for booze probably will not allow for a large batch of "Apple Pie" to make it onto the bike. Probably for the better....the last thing we need is for Coach or Kawhead to get "Pie-Eyed", stumble into the wrong room and try to crawl into the wrong bed with this look on their face....http://www.thevog.net/file/pic/emoticon/default/001_wub.gif......cause then we might see this....http://www.thevog.net/file/pic/emoticon/default/2guns.gif...and nobody wants that...:ohno::D!

That is just too damn funny....I'm still giggling.....lol

kawgirl
06-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Ok Netnorske, Kawhead and Coacha, I'm making 1.5 gallons of Peach Pie. There should be enough left for a taste on Monday.

Ummm, I recall you telling me you would have some waiting for ME! I'm looking forward to it. :cheers:

waterman
06-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Ummm, I recall you telling me you would have some waiting for ME! I'm looking forward to it. :cheers:

Amy, I'll make sure there is some left for your arrival. Can't be certain for the others.

Kawhead
06-10-2013, 05:31 AM
I did have it going on in Custer didn't I Mike!???I'd assume that in the history of goings on in Custer, that your goings on was the most that ever got on to that which it was going on ever. :yep:

They ought to chisel your head on a mountain and that epithet up yonder somewhere another.:D :cheers:

Kawhead
06-10-2013, 05:35 AM
Self taught snake oil salesman!:lmao:He's a natural!:yep:

Spank you very much CNC. That's the term I was trying to come up with instead of the horse shit I came up wid.

:D:cheers::cheers: