PDA

View Full Version : Does Vaquero have RCA Jacks

rekogniz1
05-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Does anyone know if the factory stereo has RCA jacks on the back? I am looking at adding an amplifier and need to know if I need to get a line level adaptor or if it has the RCA jacks on the back. Thanks!

rekogniz1
05-13-2013, 05:01 PM
For those of you who decide to upgrade to an amplifier. I purchased an amp and installed this weekend and had to use line level as their are no RCA jacks on the back of the factory radio.

raymond
06-08-2013, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know if the factory stereo has RCA jacks on the back? I am looking at adding an amplifier and need to know if I need to get a line level adaptor or if it has the RCA jacks on the back. Thanks!

If you have not done this mod yet give me a call 720-891-5994. I installed hertz component 5 1/4 and 2 jl 4in speakers with a Rockford Mini amp on my vaquero. I can answer a lot of questions that you might have. -Raymond 3916

rekogniz1
06-13-2013, 06:42 PM
I just saw where somone also installed a second pair of speakers such as you did, but installed them down the side of the inner fairing, Looked really clean but who knows how well they sounded facing each other and the forks.