PDA

View Full Version : 2-BSeen lights are AWESOME!!!!!!

Mskoropat
04-13-2013, 12:07 PM
I just wanted to get on here and sing the praises of the 2-BSeen light company. I bought my 2002 Nomad 3 years ago, and it already had these cool lights on them. They mounted to the mirror mounts and are LED. They are amber running lights, and have red LEDs for brake and blinkers. They are awesome!!! A couple of weeks ago one of the brackets broke, which made me a little upset as the light was hanging down and was in the way of my brake lever. I rigged it up for the remainder of the ride, and when I got home I emailed the owner of the company, explaining what happened. The next day he emailed me back, and apologized for the bracket breaking, said he was sending not 1, but 2 new brackets, as they were new and improved. And would send them for free. It has seemed to me that customer service with a lot of companies has fallen to the way-side, but this guy restored my faith, in his company at least. So if you read this, please at least check out his site. The lights make you more visible, even during the day, and we all know that being seen is one of the most important things when it comes to being on 2 wheels and being safe!!! The company is called 2-BSeen. The owners name is Rudy Scott. email is 2-Bseen@charter.net. Website is 2-Bseen.com. Phone is 423-676-6946. Thanks for reading!!!!!:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Sin City Stan
04-13-2013, 12:26 PM
They look interesting. Link below

http://www.2-bseen.com/index.html

jandreu
04-13-2013, 12:38 PM
As Stan said "interesting", look nice and is a good concept , not sure I would like the look on my bike. Great to hear of a responcibile company, their web site does say lifetime warranty .

jlreeves
04-13-2013, 01:11 PM
I have Kisan signal minder which has a similar extender called a vectralight. Info at https://www.kisantech.com/?cat_id=4

ringadingh
04-14-2013, 09:23 AM
It looks like a decent product, it was really nice that he sent you the replacement parts.:tup:

wolfmil042370
04-14-2013, 05:36 PM
how would these lights work with a reckless fairing. I am waiting on mine should only be another 3 weeks.

cnc
04-14-2013, 07:16 PM
I like them, not sure I would want them on my handlebars though. Immediately I began to to think of other mounting locations like outside edge of the highway bars or the bag protector bars.