PDA

View Full Version : Door Prizes Giveaways - Finale Dinner - VBA National in Estes Park

trip
02-16-2013, 10:19 AM
As many of you know, we always try to provide a number of items for Giveaways and Door Prizes. Some of these items are graciously given to us by the Kawasaki ROK, Kawasaki Corporation and by you, the member.

I have asked Jim "Oldbikers" Hardin to headup the Door Prizes and Giveaways for the upcoming VBA National in Estes Park, CO. Jim always does a good job in developing and organizing giveaway segments at any rally he's a part of.

Jim is asking that if anyone attending the National Rally has anything they would like to throw into the Giveaway pot for the Finale Dinner Thursday night, please feel free to bring it with you and give it to Jim asap at the rally or if it's something you can't bring, you are welcome to either ship it to the base hotel in Estes Park, -or- bring a picture of the item with a full description. Please make sure the items you donate are items you might want to receive in as a door prize.

If anyone would like to ship items to the hotel, here is the address: (Please address exactly how I have it below)

Robert Hilliard - VBA
C/O Rodeway Inn of Estes Park
1701 N. Lake Ave.
Estes Park, CO 80517

Please understand that anything you win as a door prize or giveaway at the National Rally, you will be responsible for getting back to your home. If an item is too big for you to carry, you will be responsible for all boxing, packaging and shipping.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot Jim an email at oldbikersgarage@comcast.net (oldbikersgarage@comcast.net)

Thanks,
Trip

bchris964
04-30-2013, 05:37 AM
Robert Hilliard - VBA
C/O Rodeway Inn of Estes Park
1701 N. Lake Ave.
Estes Park, CO 80517

Please understand that anything you win as a door prize or giveaway at the National Rally, you will be responsible for getting back to your home. If an item is too big for you to carry, you will be responsible for all boxing, packaging and shipping.

Trip

Thanks Robert to share this. i am little bit confuse if i win something like something which may not carry easily and i have to ship it my home town. my questions is, infact, i only pay cargo or handling charges or any other type of charges to bring it with me. i m confused about it how big we can win or what charges would be paid against it. please provide more info..,.
greeting.