PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to old message board

sharps45100
02-07-2013, 08:59 AM
I was trying to log into the old KawaNOW mssage board and it won't let me in. I know it is read only and I had saved alot of service tips and important threads for reference purposes. I put my name and password and it just keeps on telling me to write some advertising clue crap which I do and still says i'm logging in wrong name or password and I'm not. Can someone enlighten me, is this sight not available anymore? If so We lost a world of info.

cnc
02-07-2013, 09:13 AM
Just tried it and it does the same for me. Perhaps Mike or Trip can shed some light on it.

blowndodge
02-07-2013, 09:32 AM
My typewriter quit working a long time ago :hmm::P

trip
02-07-2013, 09:49 AM
For all practical purposes... the old forum is not available anymore. If you have any data you would like to share with the group, utilize it on this forum now.

Jared
02-07-2013, 10:06 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all the old post from the old forum get moved to this forum.

If so, just search for what you wanted here and you should be able to find it.

crazygene49
02-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Yes they did. I like going back to the beginning and reading them.

Loafer
02-07-2013, 12:47 PM
hmmm, seems like I remember someone saying we could go back there
any time we wanted.

cactusjack
02-07-2013, 02:24 PM
hmmm, seems like I remember someone saying we could go back there
any time we wanted.

Apparently that has changed, then. It's been over a year, I can't see them keeping the old site up forever.

Jared
02-07-2013, 03:55 PM
Apparently that has changed, then. It's been over a year, I can't see them keeping the old site up forever.

Why would you when everything from the old site can be found on this site? If you're looking for a specific thread, use the search option and then book mark it. :shrug:

Loafer
02-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Well, I never tried to go back there, but if there was a time when it
was to be abandoned. A heads up for those that care, would have been
good. No matter to me. Just saying.

trip
02-07-2013, 04:42 PM
All of the data from the old forum was converted and migrated over to this forum. So, anything you're looking for from the old will be in the new.

It's been over a year since we moved to the new forum. There is no reason why anyone should try to log into the old.

Loafer
02-07-2013, 06:13 PM
And then there was silence.

glwilson
02-07-2013, 06:16 PM
All of the data from the old forum was converted and migrated over to this forum. So, anything you're looking for from the old will be in the new.

It's been over a year since we moved to the new forum. There is no reason why anyone should try to log into the old.

Just to be another pain in the *ss to you Trip! Just kidding... just kidding...:D:cheers:

I've got to be nice or you won't stop by my social tent at Estes...

waterman
02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Just to be another pain in the *ss to you Trip! Just kidding... just kidding...:D:cheers:

The tents down by the waste water treatment facility???:lmao:

trip
02-07-2013, 10:13 PM

I love social tents.... lol. :lmao: :cheers:

trip
02-07-2013, 10:14 PM
And then there was silence.

There may be silence... that's OK.

But, what's done is done. No going back. :tup:

sharps45100
02-08-2013, 12:32 AM
I understand now. Didn't know that post have been moved. Wish I had written down the post that I had saved on the previous board cause they didn't transfer to my profile on here. Thats why I would go back on occasion to obtain info that I knew where it was and not have to re-research it. Guess its time to let the fingers start roaming the keyboard and find them.

sharps45100
02-08-2013, 12:36 AM
Ok someone please tell me how to search for threads older than a year.

Admin
02-08-2013, 01:24 AM
All the options are on the search page.. http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/search.php

Kawhead
02-17-2013, 11:12 PM
Just tried it and it does the same for me. Perhaps Mike or Trip can shed some light on it.:hmm:I haven't the foggiest idea.

Thanks for asking though, I guess.:shrug: