PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

waterman
11-22-2012, 09:25 AM
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Have a good time eating and visiting with family and friends.:cheers:

Jared
11-22-2012, 11:05 AM
Happy Thanksgiving, Joel. Have a great day with your family.

BTW, we're in Longmont until Sunday. :)

blowndodge
11-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Back atcha boyz! Turkey is in the oven. Food and family are all around.. Going to be a good day! :cheers:

audiogooroo
11-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Great day! All three sons and daughter in law are here, aromas from the kitchen are heavenly and I'm taking the next four days off! A lot to be thankful for, and I am.
Hope you guys lives are as full as mine. Happy Thanksgiving Day!

Netnorske
11-22-2012, 01:30 PM
Wishing the best to all of my VBA brothers and sisters on this Thanksgiving holiday. May the wind be at your backs...:yep:!!

cactusjack
11-22-2012, 02:39 PM
One of my sons built a house near us this year, and he gets the honor of hosting the dinner this year. We have a smoked turkey from Famous Dave's that I can't wait to do some damage to!

Going to see Rush in Phoenix on Sunday night so I took Monday off. I'm going to the shooting range and waste some lead.

Happy thanksgiving all!

ponch
11-23-2012, 10:25 AM
We went to my BIL in SJC. Heading home today.

ponch
11-23-2012, 10:28 AM
One of my sons built a house near us this year, and he gets the honor of hosting the dinner this year. We have a smoked turkey from Famous Dave's that I can't wait to do some damage to!

Going to see Rush in Phoenix on Sunday night so I took Monday off. I'm going to the shooting range and waste some lead.

Happy thanksgiving all!

Lucky bastard. Rush is my favorite group, yet I didn't know they were coming to PHX. May be I can find Neil's bus. I bet he'll be riding. Which range are you going to? I went to the one over near Apache Junction.

cactusjack
11-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Lucky bastard. Rush is my favorite group, yet I didn't know they were coming to PHX. May be I can find Neil's bus. I bet he'll be riding. Which range are you going to? I went to the one over near Apache Junction.

I'm going to Caswell's in Mesa. It's an indoor range, next to US 60 just west of Stapley.

ponch
11-23-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm going to Caswell's in Mesa. It's an indoor range, next to US 60 just west of Stapley.

I've heard of it. I shot rifle at the other place as I went Elk hunting last week. I really should get out and shoot the pistols though.