PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Plans?

nomadrider1600
10-20-2012, 10:42 AM
Are there any 2013 plans for the Northeast Region yet?

Top Cat
10-20-2012, 02:07 PM
I plan on going to the National if that helps http://www.vulcanbagger.com/forums/images/icons/ornwink.gif

Seriously, we are undecided on whether to have a regional yet.
But are open to suggestions.

Kawhead
10-20-2012, 02:54 PM
I openly suggest y'all have a regional. :wave:

:D:cheers:

Top Cat
10-20-2012, 03:19 PM
I openly suggest y'all have a regional. :wave:

:D:cheers:

Would you be in attendance?

fish
10-20-2012, 06:51 PM
some are still debating about going to the national

nomadrider1600
10-20-2012, 07:41 PM
If you would like to do something around the southern Adirondacks or Central New York, I could come up with some great day tours and some self guidedtours. Yupp, I would be there to help.

Top Cat
10-20-2012, 08:01 PM
With the National being in Colorado this coming year it may be hard for members to attend that and a regional due to time off from work and financial reasons.
As of now we don't know who or how many are going to be going to the National.

fish
10-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Thats great to hear. Tim, Norm and myself could use your help:cheers:

Top Cat
10-20-2012, 10:11 PM
I'm here for ya guys :zzz:

fish
10-20-2012, 10:13 PM
like I said "we need your help":yep:

ChiefK
10-21-2012, 12:55 AM
If I'm back from the Middle East, I'd love to do something like this. It'd be my first organized event ever. A nice way to break in my new (used) Nomad!

Top Cat
10-21-2012, 12:59 AM
If I'm back from the Middle East, I'd love to do something like this. It'd be my first organized event ever. A nice way to break in my new (used) Nomad!

Even if we don't have a regional rally chief, Cindy and I will get in touch with you to do some riding.
Keep your head down and thanks for your service.

Kawhead
10-21-2012, 02:32 AM
Would you be in attendance?Now you got me feeling bad for being a smart ellick. :ohno:

I'd love to ride up there for a NE Rally.

I'm pacing my funds for next year. I'll have to catch y'all in Colorado. We can fight about who gets to sleep with Blown D! :D:cheers:

Loafer
10-21-2012, 06:15 AM
If you would like to do something around the southern Adirondacks or Central New York, I could come up with some great day tours and some self guidedtours. Yupp, I would be there to help.

I visit Americade with my sons every year. Would be interested in what roads you would recommend around there.

Loafer
10-21-2012, 06:18 AM
Now you got me feeling bad for being a smart ellick. :ohno:

I'd love to ride up there for a NE Rally.

I'm pacing my funds for next year. I'll have to catch y'all in Colorado. We can fight about who gets to sleep with Blown D! :D:cheers:

Be careful, guys like that starch the sheets in the middle of the night. :lol:

cnc
10-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Hey as Larry said, we always welcome more help.
Normally the regions do not hold a rally in the year of an National rally. Having said that, depending on who is going to the National, there may be a demand to hold a rally in the east for those who can not commit the amount of time, etc required to go to Colorado.
If there is interest in holding something local, the date would have to be far enough away from the date of the National to neither conflict or compete with it for attendance.

ChromeSofa
10-22-2012, 01:17 AM
A Northeast meet would be most welcome!

sly
10-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Sounds like a plan..... :)

cnc
10-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Sounds like a plan..... :)

Lurker.:lol:

cactusjack
10-22-2012, 10:33 AM
Hey as Larry said, we always welcome more help.
Normally the regions do not hold a rally in the year of an National rally. Having said that, depending on who is going to the National, there may be a demand to hold a rally in the east for those who can not commit the amount of time, etc required to go to Colorado.
If there is interest in holding something local, the date would have to be far enough away from the date of the National to neither conflict or compete with it for attendance.

This is what was done last year, with the National Rally being far from the West Coast, the SW and NW folks held their own rally in Crescent City, CA. Having said that, it would be nice to have a National in a more central location, so it would be easier for everyone to attend. I'd sure like to meet some of you NE guys and the Eastern Canadians.

cnc
10-22-2012, 11:56 AM
Thanks Scott. Like wise on hoping to meet up with a lot of our more western Brothers. The problem for many I would think is much like it was for those far away from the last National location, Time. If you add a week on either side of the rally for traveling that is a big chunk of vacation time for many folks, not to mention 3 weeks in motels. Yes you probably could shorten the traveling time by a few days, but if your traveling that distance on a bike, I would think most would want to enjoy it a bit and not make it into a Marathon butt burner, with no time to see the sights along the way. Even 3 weeks may be a bit short to really appreciate the trip IMO.

Kawhead
11-03-2012, 02:36 AM
Be careful, guys like that starch the sheets in the middle of the night. :lol:Yeah,,,they say it's starch. :ohno:

:D