Hilarious............

http://www.toilette-humor.com/funny_adult_humor/one_last_kiss.shtml
He was busted for sure!:tup:

cnc
08-15-2012, 06:45 PM
That's a gas.:tehe:

NRiderUSA
08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
Good thing neither one smoked and lite a lighter up..... could have been areal car bomb.

Loafer
08-16-2012, 05:21 AM
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Man she will never forget that!
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

nomadtom69
08-17-2012, 01:29 AM
That was the LAST kiss

Kawhead
08-18-2012, 10:17 PM
I can top that one. Wish I could have videoed it. :yep:

Three other coworkers and I were taking classes for a new machine at work.

For lunch that day we went to a local Sub Shoppe. I got one with black olives, jalapeno peppers, ham,cheese, and other things with black coffee. :yep:

It's Friday nearly quitting time, and we're on the first where the shop is and the class room is on the third floor in administration part of the plant.

We left our books in the class room and decided I wanted to go back up and get mine so I could study it over the weekend.

On the way back to the elevator I met one of the other guys in the hall who had the same idea and he told me "Send the elevator back up for me".

OK. :hmm:

On the way down I farted so nasty it would have gagged even the most seasoned guys that have to pump out Porta-Potties in the summer.

I thought I hope nobody wants to get on when it stops. It stops nobody's there. Good. I send it back up thinking he'll smell that and go take the stairs.:tehe:

Well, we're in the shop, and here he comes just a cussing!>:( You farted in that elevator you nasty bstrd! Who, me?:hmm: Yeah you! You no good filthy mdder fker ! It's all I can do to keep from puking!

He said he got on pushes the button and thought what the fck is that smell? He looks on the floor 'cause it's not human it's got to be dog or horse chit! Then he realizes the door is closing. Too late to grab it! Damnit! It was a slow excruciating ride down. it passes the 2nd floor and he hits the button too late to stop it. Finally, the ride is over, and the door opens, and there stands three giggling, very nice looking, well dressed business women.

He said he couldn't think of nothing to say as they past each other, he was still in shock! He seen them do the same thing he did; they were looking at the floor wondering what the hell that smell was, and then one reaches for the door too late.

That's a day in the life of Kawhead.
:D

AlabamaNomadRider
08-18-2012, 10:27 PM
Video was a blast.

Mike your story reminds me of something that happened years ago. I had driven down to North Carolina from Philadelphia, PA to visit a guy that was on my Navy ship. I was driving and he was beside me, his sister and a friend of hers was in the back. Someone let one of the worst ones I have ever smelled. I look in the mirror and the girls are looking at each other. I know they were trying to figure out if Wayne or me had done it. We stopped at a convenience store to buy some beer. The first thing Wayne says is that was a nice one. He just laughed and admitted doing it. Don't know if the girls ever found out for sure who did it. You can bet they ask each other so that narrowed it down to me or Wayne.

Kawhead
08-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Had I been Wayne I would have ask you if you did it so make you wonder which girl did it. :yep::D

Loafer
08-21-2012, 07:04 AM
I have clean innards, therefore I never have emitted any really nasty foul aromas.

ringadingh
08-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Me too!