PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Cams to record your ride

Helmet Camera Outlet
07-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi folks!

I'm Bruce, owner of Helmet Camera Outlet, a new sponsor here at Vulcan Bagger. We are Dealers for several helmet cameras including Drift, Contour and V.I.O. We'll be posting some reviews of the various cameras as well as some videos. We'll also be posting a Discount Code that you can use on our site for 10% off any purchase.

Check out our site when you have a chance. Message me or give me a call at 1-888-540-CAMS (1-888-540-2267) if any questions.

Bruce
www.helmetcameraoutlet.com (http://www.helmetcameraoutlet.com)

Monkeyman
07-30-2012, 06:50 AM
Welcome to VBA, Bruce.

ringadingh
07-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Welcome aboard Bruce!

Top Cat
07-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Welcome, looking forward to some of your reviews.

glwilson
07-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Bruce,

I have read about these types of cameras for some time now, and just about given-up in determining which is the best. There always seems to at least one-thing another camera has that the one I was looking at doesn't.

I like the idea of mapping the routes... so that looks like the Contour wins; however when it comes to other features it seems the Drift wins... and yet there are even other choices.

Tell me flat-out... which is the best.

Thanks!

You can send me a PM if you want.

Helmet Camera Outlet
07-30-2012, 11:00 PM
glwilson,

My favorite is Drift HD. Two main reasons are:

LCD screen with clear language-based menus and easy set-up
Remote to start and stop recording without trying to reach the camera. (Strap the remote onyour wrist or handlebars)
But if mapping the routes is important to you - Contour is the only one with that.

glwilson
07-31-2012, 07:45 AM
glwilson,

My favorite is Drift HD. Two main reasons are:

LCD screen with clear language-based menus and easy set-up
Remote to start and stop recording without trying to reach the camera. (Strap the remote onyour wrist or handlebars)
But if mapping the routes is important to you - Contour is the only one with that.

OK... thanks.