PDA

View Full Version : Always Pay attention

Loafer
06-05-2012, 09:21 PM
You ever piss someone off by accident? You know, like when they tell you one thing, but you hear something completely different? Well, I have. And let me tell you something….it’s not a good situation to be in.

Just the other day, my dad told me not to be mean to my brother or else I would get in trouble. But this isn’t what I heard. I specifically heard my dad say that I should pour hot sauce in my brothers mouth while he was sleeping. After my little brother woke up screaming, guess who was the one to get blamed? That’s right….me. My dad wouldn’t seem to listen to me, even though he was the one who told me to do it. I told my dad that his memory was fading because of old age and sexual tension, but this only made him madder. Good thing I didn’t mention to him about how he told me to burn all the papers in his briefcase.

cnc
06-06-2012, 05:45 PM
You ever piss someone off by accident? You know, like when they tell you one thing, but you hear something completely different? Well, I have. And let me tell you something….it’s not a good situation to be in.

Just the other day, my dad told me not to be mean to my brother or else I would get in trouble. But this isn’t what I heard. I specifically heard my dad say that I should pour hot sauce in my brothers mouth while he was sleeping. After my little brother woke up screaming, guess who was the one to get blamed? That’s right….me. My dad wouldn’t seem to listen to me, even though he was the one who told me to do it. I told my dad that his memory was fading because of old age and sexual tension, but this only made him madder. Good thing I didn’t mention to him about how he told me to burn all the papers in his briefcase.
:wtf: Ritalin helps, I think.