PDA

View Full Version : whats the protocol?

irishguy
05-18-2012, 11:54 PM
Strong possibility that I will be in Wellsboro PA area for a couple of days during the rally. What do I need to do in the way of registration if I want to ride with you guys?

thanks

Top Cat
05-19-2012, 12:11 AM
The rally is planned as follows: Check in Monday July 16th, check out Friday July 20th. Tuesday the 17th and Thursday the 19th will be ride days. Wednesday the 18th will be a social, do your own thing day. If you are coming to ride for a day, we will probably leave around 9:00 am, but keep in touch as that is not in stone. Also a signed release form will need to be filled out and handed in prior.
Somewhere on this site is a release form you can print out and sign and bring with you. Sorry I can't find it. But someone will jump in here to show you where it is.
We will be staying at the Canyon Motel just show up and you will be welcome.

glwilson
05-19-2012, 02:44 PM
The rally is planned as follows: Check in Monday July 16th, check out Friday July 20th. Tuesday the 17th and Thursday the 19th will be ride days. Wednesday the 18th will be a social, do your own thing day. If you are coming to ride for a day, we will probably leave around 9:00 am, but keep in touch as that is not in stone. Also a signed release form will need to be filled out and handed in prior.
Somewhere on this site is a release form you can print out and sign and bring with you. Sorry I can't find it. But someone will jump in here to show you where it is.
We will be staying at the Canyon Motel just show up and you will be welcome.

Can't find the release form? And you are a region leader?:P:D

Here is the link... Scroll down and you'll see it.

http://www.vulcanbagger.org/regionalrally2012.htm

Top Cat
05-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Can't find the release form? And you are a region leader?:P:D

Here is the link... Scroll down and you'll see it.

http://www.vulcanbagger.org/regionalrally2012.htm

:lmao: ASSISTANT region leader.
That means Larry does all the heavy lifting.
Since the Northeast Canadian region and the Northeast USA share our rallies, that means Norm gets to do some of the heavy lifting also.
This frees me up for more important duties. http://vulcanbagger.com/forums/images/icons/ornwink.gif

glwilson
05-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Sorry Tim... just had to take the shot...:D

Top Cat
05-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Sorry Tim... just had to take the shot...:D

I would be hurt if you didn't. :D

cnc
05-22-2012, 08:43 AM
:lmao: ASSISTANT region leader.
That means Larry does all the heavy lifting.
Since the Northeast Canadian region and the Northeast USA share our rallies, that means Norm gets to do some of the heavy lifting also.
This frees me up for more important duties. http://vulcanbagger.com/forums/images/icons/ornwink.gif

I think I just wrenched something in my back.:P

Loafer
05-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Irishguy, If you can make the rally, don't hesitate, these guys and gals are all great people!
After a few minutes you won't be new.........

irishguy
05-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the info. looks like connecting with the Rally might work out, hope to see you there.

Kawhead
05-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Thanks GREG for the information not TopCat. :tehe:

Top Cat
05-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Thanks GREG for the information not TopCat. :tehe:

Hey Mike, I know all the info but if I post it then nobody else would post.
Soooooo, I pretend I don't know where to find it and that draws others out to post on the forum.
That's my story and I'm stickin to it. :D

glwilson
05-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey Mike, I know all the info but if I post it then nobody else would post.
Soooooo, I pretend I don't know where to find it and that draws others out to post on the forum.
That's my story and I'm stickin to it. :D

Mike,

Sounds like he used to be in "management" or something... never quite sure how things get done, but assume someone is assigned to get it done!!:D

Kawhead
05-27-2012, 06:26 PM
It scares me sometimes because we think alike and unknown to others there's a method behind the madness.

Also reliable information can be beaten out of him with a wet noodle! Most times even the threat.