PDA

View Full Version : I WANNA ROCK!!!!!!

pick187
02-24-2008, 09:44 PM
So do you like 80's and 90's metal or hair bands. I love it! I went to ROCKLAHOMA last year and had a blast. I got the VIP ticket which included all you can eat and drink (includes beer) and four day rock concert for $300. I plan on riding my Nomad there this upcoming year. Feel like joining me?

Here is the latest Rocklahoma news and I included last year line up from last year.

PRYOR, OKLA - Catch the Fever Music Festivals will host a press conference Tuesday, March 4th, in Hollywood, California, to announce the official lineup of artists for the Second Annual Rocklahoma, July 10-13, 2008.
The press conference will take place at 1:00 p.m. P.S.T. at the historical Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Whisky A Go-Go, located at 8901 Sunset Boulevard in West Hollywood, California. Artists will be available at the press conference to discuss this historic event.
Master of Ceremonies of the Press Conference and the event itself will be Host of VH-1 Classic, Eddie Trunk, who can also be heard on XM Satellite's Boneyard and is syndicated across the nation.
Rocklahoma 2007 was the largest Rock Festival of its type featuring bands from the eighties. Attendance came from all fifty states, every Province in Canada, every country in Europe. A total of thirty-two different countries from throughout the world representing every continent with the exception of Antarctica.
Located four miles north of Pryor, OK, off Highway 69, the Catch the Fever facilities include over 6,200 assigned and numbered seats, as well as general admission on the lawn for over 50,000 people. The grounds also feature over 4,000 campsites, on-site parking, bathroom facilities, a convenience store, and overnight security provided by Mayes County Sheriff's Department. Rocklahoma also has a Picture Alley that allows anyone in attendance to approach the stage during any performance and take photographs of a favorite artist at close range.
There are a limited amount of V.I.P. tickets available to Rocklahoma, which includes free beer and food for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. There is a special pre-party on Thursday July 10th for all three day and V.I.P. ticket holders at no extra cost. Through February 29th, prices for V.I.P. tickets are $325 and three day general admission tickets for just $110. They can be purchased by calling toll free 866-310-2288 or click here to buy online.

JULY 12TH 2007 ROCKLAHOMA LINEUP!
· OFF BEAT ROAD, 11:30 PM
· SPECIAL JAM, 10:00 PM
· KISS ARMY, 8:30 PM
· LILLIAN AXE, 7:00 PM
· HOLLYWOOD ROSES, 5:30 PM
· GYPSY PISTOLEROS, 4:15 PM
· URO STEPPE, 3:00 PM

FRIDAY, JULY 13TH 2007 ROCKLAHOMA LINEUP!
· POISON, 11:30 PM
· RATT, 10:00 PM
· QUIET RIOT, 8:30 PM
· SLAUGHTER, 7:00 PM
· Y & T, 5:30 PM
· WHITE LION, 4:15 PM
· DIRTY PENNY, 3:00 PM
· GREG LEON INVASION, 1:45 PM
· ZENDOZER, 12:45 PM

SATURDAY, JULY 14TH 2007 ROCKLAHOMA LINEUP!
· VINCE NEIL, 11:30 PM
· DOKKEN, 10:00 PM
· WINGER, 8:30 PM
· SKID ROW, 7:00 PM
· WARRANT, 5:30 PM
· FIREHOUSE, 4:15 PM
· ENUFF Z NUFF, 3:10 PM
· FASTER pu**yCAT, 2:05 PM
· BULLET BOYS, 1:00 PM
· BANG TANGO, 11:55 AM
· DOWN FOR FIVE, 11:05 AM
· 36 INCHES, 10:00 AM

SUNDAY, JULY 15TH 2007 ROCKLAHOMA LINEUP!
· TWISTED SISTER, 9:00 PM
· QUEENSRYCHE, 7:15 PM
· JACKYL, 5:45 PM
· GREAT WHITE, 4:15 PM
· LA GUNS, 2:45 PM
· STEELHEART, 1:30 PM
· BRITNY FOX, 12:20 PM
· RHINO BUCKET, 11:20 PM
· PEDAL POINT, 10:30 PM
· SOULRIDER, 9:30 AM

www.feverfest.com (http://www.feverfest.com)

02-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Pick, I'm in the midwest too. lat 40 47.56 N long 096 44.82 W. Otherwise known as Lincoln, Nebraska.

pick187
02-25-2008, 12:25 PM
I have no idea where exactly I am except I am dead smack in the middle of no where (aka KS).

02-25-2008, 05:03 PM
LOL, Looks like Lyons or Geneseo would be the middle.

pick187
02-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Hutch right now.

pick187
03-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Here is this years info.

HOLLYWOOD, CA - On Tuesday, March 4th the Catch the Fever Music Festivals announced at its press conference from the historic Whisky A Go Go in West Hollywood, its lineup for the 2008 festival taking place July 10-13, 2008 in Pryor, Oklahoma. Over 84 bands will be performing on three giant stages throughout the four days.

The press conference was hosted by Eddie Trunk, who can be heard on XM’s Boneyard Channel 41, VH-1 Classic and is syndicated throughout the nation. In attendance was Bret Michaels, front man of Poison, all of Warrant featuring Jani Lane, along with members of Cinderella, LA Guns, Enuf Z Nuff, Beautiful Creatures, Night Ranger, XYZ, Pretty Boy Floyd, Vain, and Lynch Mob.

The Rocklahoma Press Conference was heard live on XM’s Boneyard Channel 41, as well as streamed on Wyldside Radio.

The initial lineup on the main stage is as follows:

Thursday (Pre Party for those who have bought three day tickets) Bret Michaels, LA Guns featuring Tracii Guns, Enuf Z Nuff, Vain, House of Lords and Jet Boy.

Friday: XYZ, Armored Saint, Kingdom Come, Night Ranger, TBA, Triumph and TBA.

Saturday: Pretty Boy Floyd, Every Mother’s Nightmare, Tora Tora, Black N Blue, Trixter, Kix, Warrant featuring Jani Lane and Cinderella

Sunday: Axe, Beautiful Creatures, Zebra, Lynch Mob, TBA, Tesla and TBA

Additional bands on the main stage will be added in the upcoming weeks. Lineup and bands are subject to change.

Two side stages adjacent to the main stage feature over twenty-eight regional artists on each stage.

The Retrospect Records stage includes the following bands: Jester, Sidekixx, Pair-A-Dice, Front Runner, Tommy Had a Vision, Valor, Gypsy Blue, Whitefoxx, Blue Tiger, Wild August, Messang, Paul Shortino, Mariah, Warryor, Bad Candy, Lorraine, Nasty Nasty, Real Steel, Cuttlass, Vyper, Mass, Bad Candy, Oney, Strikeforce, Herazz, Reckless, Heartless, Ron Keel, Warryor and Alibi.

The other stage has Texas Hippie Coalition, Karnevil featuring Dario Lorina, Dirty Penny, Crooked X, Gypsy Pistoleros, Sweet FA, Banshee, Gods of Kansas, Lipstick Magazine, Pownd, Shadowside, Mindflow, Warmachine, Asphalt Valentine, Krucible featuring Lance King.

Rocklahoma is the world’s largest Rock Festival of its type featuring bands from the eighties. Rocklahoma has already sold tickets from all fifty states and throughout Canada and Europe.

cactusjack
03-06-2008, 01:00 PM
I wonder if Quiet Riot is still going to perform since Kevin Dubrow passed away?

03-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Ahhhh.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sEBBCIZ54

Crue: