PDA

View Full Version : Denver Bike Night- had a good time

dantama
02-21-2008, 12:33 PM
Tues at our inaugural bike night, we had 12 people show up and had a good time eating, drinking, and talking about bikes.

It's so easy to talk when everyone has the same passion.

For those near Denver that missed it, we'll keep having them, so look for postings here.

audiogooroo
02-21-2008, 08:25 PM
Really was a good time. Still can't believe no one took pictures. I left work, picked up Tracy and headed up. Didn't even think about grabbing the camera.
Next time we'll shoot pics to post.
Thanks again for organizing it Dan.

ells
02-21-2008, 10:28 PM
What? No cell phone cameras? Maybe the old cars explain it. Hope to be there next time - I'll have a camera.

audiogooroo
02-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Next time I'll have a camera too. I want a pic of all those cars...seemed to miss them in the parking lot this last time. Especially mine! :)
We'll definitely do it again soon Ells. See ya then.

02-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Let me know when maybe I can call in sick and take a couple days off work

audiogooroo
02-22-2008, 12:35 AM
That would be cool wolfman. Only about, what, an 8 hour drive for you?

02-22-2008, 01:25 AM
8 hour drive or 12 hour ride? I didn't think about driving but thats an option bring the wife and kids (gotta keep the war department happy)

audiogooroo
02-22-2008, 10:22 AM
8 hour drive or 12 hour ride? I didn't think about driving but thats an option bring the wife and kids (gotta keep the war department happy)

Heck yeah, bring the whole famdamily!
Since your wife is the mother of two boys and my wife survived raising three boys (well, two...still have a 16 yr old at home) I'm sure they would love each other. That whole binding through combat experience thing. :)
Bet they would love sharing stories.

Top Cat
02-22-2008, 08:10 PM

Uhhhh, aren't you going to be in enough trouble for not shaving. The boss may realy get pi$$ed if you blow off work for a bike night http://s2.images.proboards.com/lipsrsealed.gif

flightdoc
03-25-2008, 03:09 PM
no no no no...wolfman is calling in sick his medicine to feel better is bikenight!!

03-25-2008, 11:48 PM
I like the way you think!!!! Actually I already have all of my vacation and sick days planned for motorcycle trips. I hope I don't actually get ligitimately sick or I'll have to go to work sick. I will be in Colorodo on July 18th and 19th

dantama
03-26-2008, 09:57 AM
I like the way you think!!!! Actually I already have all of my vacation and sick days planned for motorcycle trips. I hope I don't actually get ligitimately sick or I'll have to go to work sick. I will be in Colorodo on July 18th and 19th

I might be late to the conversation and you already said, but why will you be in Colorado? And do you have time to ride?

03-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Yes I have time to ride, infact thats all I'll be doing! In another thread audiogooroo invited me to meet him in montrose and ride 550. We'll probably stay the night in durango. I'm going to ride back through Moab and I think he's continuing on to farmington. We also invited you and ells. I invited a guy from work too. Here it is http://kawanow.proboards77.com/index.cgi?board=trips&action=display&thread=1206031349