PDA

View Full Version : For you cat people....

wompus
02-09-2012, 08:38 AM
http://memphis.craigslist.org/grd/2840298169.html

:wtf:

NRiderUSA
02-09-2012, 10:15 AM
That about sums it up on Ferals.... my neighbors let a couple cats run rouge around the area a few years ago... now I have dozens of offspring running around, no more mice no more rats no more rabbits, no more bullfrogs..... kind of quiet around the area and seems like the number of cats has been dropping too.... guess its a lack of things to kill and eat.

Loafer
02-09-2012, 11:35 AM
The cats are probably moving down the road for more food opportunities. Or wompussy is
rounding them up and bringing them home. I heard that he is a hoarder.
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/confessions-animal-hoarding-a-man-with-30-cats.html

twowheeladdict
02-09-2012, 11:52 AM
That is awesome. LOL! Our barn cats came from a family with 10 children so they have been handled a lot. They are calm and gentle until they get a whiff of rodent in the air. No worry about rodents chewing up things and leaving droppings everywhere.

NRiderUSA
02-09-2012, 01:02 PM
The cats are probably moving down the road for more food opportunities. Or wompussy is
http://animal.discovery.com/videos/confessions-animal-hoarding-a-man-with-30-cats.html

Isnt he the one who requires they be of Gay African descent to collect?

wompus
02-09-2012, 02:38 PM

They need to wrap the house in chain link fencing and set fire to it with all those cats inside!!!:lol::lol::lol:

My 2 dogs have killet 3 cats in the last 2 weeks. Dumbass cats think they can whip my dogs!:lmao::lmao:

:tup:

Loafer
02-09-2012, 08:04 PM
They need to wrap the house in chain link fencing and set fire to it with all those cats inside!!!:lol::lol::lol:

My 2 dogs have killet 3 cats in the last 2 weeks. Dumbass cats think they can whip my dogs!:lmao::lmao:

:tup:

Those 3 cats must have been city cats, hepped up on drugs.:lmao:

wompus
02-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Those 3 cats must have been city cats, hepped up on drugs.:lmao:

Nope.. Ferrel cats. One was a freakin monster! Big friggin cat!:wtf:

One dog is part greyhound, part dalmatian, part retriever, and part alligator..
The smaller one is mostly Tasmanian devil and bull something. Both are females and both outrun rabbits, cats and squirrel.
Both are sweet as hell but hates anything that moves into their yard. Great dogs....:tup:

:D

Loafer
02-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Lately I've had a couple of cats hanging around under my porch, trying to catch a meal from the birds coming in for feeding. I don't think they pose as big a problem as the hawk that shows up every day.

wompus
02-10-2012, 10:24 PM
Just got another one this morning!
This was a big sucker.. Must have been fighting last night, he had a chunk out of his ear and a lot of wounds on the body. Saw 3 more this afternoon behind the dog fence, must be trying to figure a way of ganging up on my dogs!:lmao:

Won't be doing that anymore!!:tup:

Loafer
02-11-2012, 06:56 AM
You need to send us some photos or it didn't happen.
Red Alert, Red Alert!
Feral cats in Georgia forming gangs and roving through the suburbs at night. Searching for
unsuspecting dogs, giving them a beatdown and stealing their food and chew toys.
Locals are suspecting an all out war will happen if the local swat teams can't get the gang
knocked down to just a few members. No expense is too great, Hot Air Ballonists have been
brought in, in an effort to stealthfully float over trouble spots and then the swat snipers have
a try at taking out the fast and furrious feral cats. Local police departments are keeping their
K-9 units under close supervision, as they don't want to lose any members to this menacing gang.
The Govenor has asked for a emergency meeting with the head of the Public Safety dept. The
National Guard is on standby.
On a side note, the local High School gym instructor said he wished that his track team could
move that fast on the track.
Carry On....

wompus
02-11-2012, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=Loafer;403447]You need to send us some photos or it didn't happen.

Yeah, right....
Do you really want to see the pics posted here on this site!??
Talk about pissing people off.......:lmao:

:P

Loafer
02-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Hahaha................. I didn't think of that.
Well in foreign countries they post stuff like that.
Why don't you post it on Al-Jeezera and put a message under it,
"your next!".
Now that would stir the pot.