PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Rally Date and Site, Part Deaux

coacha
11-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Rally will be arrival on Thursday, June 14 through departure on Sunday, June 17 in Townsend, TN. We will have organized rides on Friday and Saturday (routes TBD). Host hotel is TBD. If one of the members from the area would like to scout out a couple alternatives for this along with a campground for us that like to sleep outside, that would be much appreciated. PM me with possibilities.

If any of our members would like to propose routes for rides, please let me know. We will need ride leaders and routes for 2 rides each day. It would be good to have a couple choices for each day of different lengths and challenge levels.

goose
11-14-2011, 03:16 PM
Okay Tom this is right up your alley! [lol]

Todd
11-14-2011, 04:24 PM
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT >:(>:(>:(>:(

I just learned today that I have a business obligation on this weekend.

Guess I will do my best to make the ride to Margaritaville in April :tup:

coacha
11-14-2011, 08:17 PM
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT >:(>:(>:(>:(

I just learned today that I have a business obligation on this weekend.

Guess I will do my best to make the ride to Margaritaville in April :tup:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. The SE Rally is small beans for you big muckity mucks ;) Guess I'll see you during part of the RTM.

coacha
11-14-2011, 08:18 PM
I would like to find a place that has a room we can use for Saturday night or an outdoor area that we can use. A mom and pop place may work out good. I have been looking on the interweb for places. I may end up taking a trip over that way over Thanksgiving weekend when we are in NC riding.

Todd
11-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Where you gonna be??? If you are anywhere close would like to try to meet up.

coacha
11-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Where you gonna be??? If you are anywhere close would like to try to meet up.

Well, I was planning on being in Robbinsville/Murphy and surrounding areas on Friday and Saturday next week but those plans were just thrown into a tailspin cause my son's roommate decided that the concrete barrier next to the pump was a good thing to use to stop my son's truck instead of the brake pedal.

Todd
11-15-2011, 12:55 PM
well, i was planning on being in robbinsville/murphy and surrounding areas on friday and saturday next week but those plans were just thrown into a tailspin cause my son's roommate decided that the concrete barrier next to the pump was a good thing to use to stop my son's truck instead of the brake pedal.

ouch!! >:(>:(>:(

rhunt4
11-15-2011, 07:02 PM
was the concrete barrier hurt. I hope no one was hurt

Kawhead
11-20-2011, 01:48 AM
Well, I was planning on being in Robbinsville/Murphy and surrounding areas on Friday and Saturday next week but those plans were just thrown into a tailspin cause my son's roommate decided that the concrete barrier next to the pump was a good thing to use to stop my son's truck instead of the brake pedal.Maybe his ass is a good thing to stop your boot. :tup: :D

Kawhead
11-20-2011, 02:18 AM
Dates and place is fine with me. I'm working all the time, but if theres no local scouts I can go one weekend.

coacha
11-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Ron Hunt has been scouting out some places in person and we should have a base of operations soon. I made a couple email inquiries also. We should have lodging nailed down by the end of the month.

kawgirl
11-21-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm not sure I can make those dates but if there is anything I can do to help, let me know. I'll have to check the ol' end of year calendar dates. I know we have a mandatory workday somewhere in that week. I'm hoping it's on the 13th, which means I'll be traveling in to get to the rally on the 14th. Don't forget, I have the rolls of tickets if you want them for the rally.

unwind2
12-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Wow....I've been absent from here the forum for a while....been super busy. Anyway too soon to know yet if will be able to make it or not.....have to get into first of the year to find out more.

My nomad in shop for new brake pads. Hope all doing well.

dabull
01-16-2012, 11:10 AM
#$^&&(%$#(*)(*_)*+_)RIKKA-FRAKKA-RAKKA-FRIKKA^%($*^$@%&$@

Been waiting for my schedule to solidify...unfortunately I will be in Hawaii again for work.....

coacha
01-16-2012, 03:52 PM
#$^&&(%$#(*)(*_)*+_)RIKKA-FRAKKA-RAKKA-FRIKKA^%($*^$@%&$@

Been waiting for my schedule to solidify...unfortunately I will be in Hawaii again for work.....

You and your super secret goberment job in Hawaii. Get the dang laser beams on the dolphins and be done with it.:P

Robert Fox
02-15-2012, 01:20 PM
plenty of good roads.
the dragon
moonshiner 28
cherahala skyway
smokey natl. park
does not matter to me at all. i am originaly from east tenn. so i have ridden all of them lol.