PDA

View Full Version : Missing posts/threads? Please Read..

Admin
09-21-2011, 03:27 AM
Unfortunately since there was so much time & work involved in moving to the new forum, we did happen to lose about a days worth of posts. We just couldn't avoid this due to the size of the forum, but I think it's a small price to pay.

So if you're wondering where your post went, that's what happened. Please feel free to re-post any posts or threads that are missing.

Thanks guys! :tup:

Mike

rickyboy
09-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Unfortunately since there was so much time & work involved in moving to the new forum, we did happen to lose about a days worth of posts. We just couldn't avoid this due to the size of the forum, but I think it's a small price to pay.

So if you're wondering where your post went, that's what happened. Please feel free to re-post any posts or threads that are missing.

Thanks guys! :tup:

Mike

Well !!!!..... I never !!! ;):D

Loafer
09-24-2011, 08:37 AM
And that would be the problem! :D

captj3
09-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Trip my pm box is empty. Also in my thread about the throttle mod I notice a lot of posts are missing as well. Will any of that be recoverable?

Loafer
09-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Trip my pm box is empty. Also in my thread about the throttle mod I notice a lot of posts are missing as well. Will any of that be recoverable?

You may have to go to the old site and get the links and transfer them. ?

captj3
09-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Ok I will give that a try. I thought the other site was down and they left just a forwarding page. Transferring a website can be a bit of a mess.