PDA

View Full Version : A sure cure for snoring!

Yellow Jacket
11-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Some bikers rode to a retreat in the mountains, and to save money they decided to sleep two to a room.
No one wanted to room with Daryl because he snored badly, so they decided the only way to be fair was for each of them to spend one night sleeping in Daryl's room.
The first biker slept with Daryl and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all blood-shot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you?' He said, 'Daryl snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night.'
The next night it was a different biker's turn. In the morning, same thing--hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, 'Man, what happened to you? You look awful!' He said, 'Man, that Daryl shakes the roof. I watched him all night.'
The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big burly biker who'd done some time in prison. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. 'Good morning.' They couldn't believe it! They said, 'Man, what happened?' He said, 'Well, I used a technique I learned in the big house. When we got ready for bed I went over and tucked Daryl into bed and kissed him good night. After that, he sat up and watched me all night.'