PDA

View Full Version : Drifter

recumbentbob
12-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Interesting ad for a drifter on my local Craigs list.

Kawasaki Drifter 1500 Indian Clone - $5000

http://evansville.craigslist.org/mcy/2101841960.html

fish
12-10-2010, 03:30 PM
what! no pictures :(

AlabamaNomadRider
12-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Looks like a good deal. Would have been nice with a picture.

ringadingh
12-12-2010, 08:56 AM
If I could have another bike in the garage that would certainly be one of them. It would match my current bike perfectly.

cactusjack
12-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Why the hell would you post an ad like that without pictures?

Top Cat
12-12-2010, 03:48 PM

I think it is kinda hard to post pics on Craigs list. There are lots of ads with no pics in my area.

cactusjack
12-12-2010, 11:10 PM

I think it is kinda hard to post pics on Craigs list. There are lots of ads with no pics in my area.

I've posted stuff for sale on Craigslist and it's easy to add pictures. Sorry, I'm not buying that excuse. http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

cajun2wheels
12-13-2010, 08:43 AM
I have to laugh at some of the pictures posted on Craigslist.I think some people use their cell phone to take pictures and then it is in a dark garage with poor lighting.A lot of the pictures are close ups and not very clear.Sometimes you don't even see a picture of the whole bike.I understand not everyone is a photographer but at least you should roll the bike out of the garage and take the pictures in the daylight.

ringadingh
12-13-2010, 10:10 AM
The fella on Delphi's Drifter forum has a red/black one that is probably the nicest looking Drifter Ive seen. His has some leather fringe on it as well, I wonder if it could be the same bike.

cactusjack
12-13-2010, 10:14 AM
I have to laugh at some of the pictures posted on Craigslist.I think some people use their cell phone to take pictures and then it is in a dark garage with poor lighting.A lot of the pictures are close ups and not very clear.Sometimes you don't even see a picture of the whole bike.I understand not everyone is a photographer but at least you should roll the bike out of the garage and take the pictures in the daylight.

Unless they've got something to hide... ::)