PDA

View Full Version : Another Satisfied Customer

beezer
09-16-2007, 08:13 AM
I am writing to say thank you for my local Kmart and for the Sears tools, they carry. What excellent products you have, and at reasonable prices. For instance, Tide. I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring late husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative from my local Kmart, so close to my house, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative and then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband.

Your tool selection is quite extensive, and the helpful salesman told me the Sears Craftsman chainsaw was easy to use, and wouldn't kick back when cutting through dense objects. He was right!

What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect! I thank you, once again, for having a great products, at great stores.

Well, gotta go, have to write to the Hefty bag people.

09-16-2007, 09:09 AM
too funny!!!

basco
09-16-2007, 09:41 AM
sleep with one eye open nico http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

09-16-2007, 03:13 PM
and you are implying?????? I wouldn't hurt a fly!!!

unwind2
09-16-2007, 04:06 PM
and you are implying?????? I wouldn't hurt a fly!!!

Oh but it's always nice to have a plan in case of an emergency. http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

09-17-2007, 09:57 AM
you men....always sticking together...protecting each other!!! Geez!!!!!

bluetongue
09-19-2007, 06:07 PM
I am glad my wife does not read this section of the forum. She does not need any ideas on how to dispatch me.LOL