PDA

View Full Version : North East Ride a GO!!

radco
09-12-2010, 02:12 PM
My end of year ride is usually in NH.. and was a maybe for the NH/VT line... My buddy Rick who usually sets it up is doing Southern Maine this year.. Reason is he Took a friends Ash's on his 3 week road trip that Matt couldnt make because he was killed,,,,Rick took a small Vial of ash's so Matt could do the trip.. Now he will be back home to his folks in Maine,

The rides will be very informal so if anyone wants to pop in you are welcome..
Mac and Jim it is the same guys on the NH ride,, Matt was the Big Guy who was our Chef!! He was 36.... So we will try and explore a bit of southern Maine.
If you call the Motel tell them you are part of the Sabrehood group.. Rick from the Wallingford PD set it up......

Its in scarbourgh on rt 1
http://www.pridemotel.com/Pride_Motel/Contact_Us.html

You probly want to know a date LOl Oct1/4

macmac
09-12-2010, 04:45 PM
I will just have to see..... At this point it looks grim.

radco
09-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Mac bummer u cannt make it..Its not looking like this year I will be in NH.Will see how the cards play......But next year we will set up a game plan to have you work on the Nomad......

macmac
09-23-2010, 08:12 PM
ok..... I have been real sick, lost all kinds of time, still friggin am sick and been to the docs taken 2 sets of meds still sick..... You might wanna git heya' before i die though......

radco
09-23-2010, 08:16 PM
ok..... I have been real sick, lost all kinds of time, still friggin am sick and been to the docs taken 2 sets of meds still sick..... You might wanna git heya' before i die though......

Bummer you have been sick,, A crusty old fart like you will live forever :).. As for poppin in it depends on $$$ and time....But if $$ are tight still I may pop in to bust your chops LOL

macmac
09-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Today sure would have been a poor day to chose.... Good thing huh?