PDA

View Full Version : Florida Officer Slain

nightflight1
08-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Florida's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd!!!

As reported earlier this week, some dirt bag who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop in Florida ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.

Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel -

"That's all the bullets we had."

socwkbiker
08-13-2007, 09:57 PM
Good for them!!!

unwind2
08-14-2007, 02:24 AM
Right on Sherrif Judd!

dragon57
08-14-2007, 09:18 AM
I would've taken them more bullets!!

dharris
08-14-2007, 06:33 PM
Gotta Love a sherrif tha calls it like it is.......

vulcanvixen
08-15-2007, 01:14 AM
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

rflnomad
08-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Hey everyone. As a resident of Flori-duh, I can attest to the amazingly quick rise in crime here. It's all over too. Orlando, West Palm, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Jacksonville....
THese people think NOTHING of pulling a gun and popping someone over NOTHING! It is truly scary. The loss of value of a humans life is normal. We just lost another deputy down south; he was checking a license plate on a car that he thought was supicious. Guy ( or guys ) jump out and shoot him dead before he even gets his weapon un strapped. What did anyone do for assistance?
Ran away and let this father of 4 just die in the streets.
We as people need to re-learn what our parents taught us. Respect each other. Respect yourself. Respect life. And respect the people who are here to help & serve you.
Believe me, the police are looking for these people involved big - time and their best bet is to walk in and turn themselves in.
Or they will receive the same fate as they dealt.

As you can tell, I have the utmost respect for our law enforcement officers. I may not agree with all laws but the police do not write the laws. They put their life on the line daily.
But to shoot a man ( women too!) just because they are doing their job..... http://s2.images.proboards.com/angry.gif:(" title=">:(" border="0"/> :'(

Oops, didn't mean to ramble.

08-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Same stuff happening out here.... crazy....

socwkbiker
08-16-2007, 08:33 AM
rflnomad, you're not rambling, you're saying what most of us think. It's ridiculous how people have no respect for anyone, but expect everyone to respect them.

And bleeding hearts wonder why I'm still in favor of capital punishment.

unwind2
08-16-2007, 04:31 PM
rlfnomad - I could not agree with you more. Working in an ER and my hubbie being a fireman you get to know the police officers and sheriff deputies. They're doing a job just like all of us and just like any other job you may have a hot dog now and then but what job doesn't. .......Yes...our ED will get a hurt office or firefighter in quickly and fuss over him.

Also as a country we are so sue happy. A big old deserted cotton mill burned here the other night. It's was in the lower 70's at night and 100's during the day. Can't you imagine how hot for the firefighters? They were doing all they could to contain it so that nearby residential homes did not get any sparks to catch their homes on fire. No other buildings other than the mill got involved so apparently they did a good job of containment. People were standing around all night and day watching. Did any of them bring water to the firemen? NO. Us wives did and I also brought a cooler of ice cream bars and fresh fruit. Did those people standing around see a dollar sign? YES Some of the neighbor hood has gotten together and filed a millions of dollar lawsuit for soot that got in their yard or on their car. Geezzz.

rflnomad
11-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Well, it is still going on. One today transporting a inmate to court was shot & killed. Bad guy caught.
Another one last month in Broward county. Killed checking a license plate. Bad guy on the loose.
One in Palm Beach county shot in the head on a traffic stop. Bad guy caught.
Having one a month being shot / killed down here. Turning into a war zone. The local sheriffs are fighting for more firepower; the assault weapon type firepower is too much.

Support your local law enforcement.

Todd
11-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Need more law abiding folks to go get their concealed carry permits (and learn to properly use their firearms) so the scumbags will have to think twice ...... Most states in the Union now have reciprocal agreements .....

my opinion only..wont debate it here...just putting it out there.