PDA

View Full Version : KawaNOW members

rickyboy
07-23-2010, 11:02 PM
I've mentioned this before on either existing threads or perhaps I've done my own post on meeting members before. I don't remember. Hell I don't remember what I had for lunch today.
Anyway,....I had a surprise visit from Bro. E/"Elvis" yesterday. He said he might go for a ride but I wasn't expecting him. It was great to finally meet him in person and sit and chat with him for a while. My only wish is that I was able to ride and had the bike at "the cabin". But we agreed that we'll get out for a ride together ASAP. The Oyster Run if not before. For those of you who haven't met "Elvis", let me assure you that he is one of the nicest guys you'll meet, and is very typical of the KawaNOW members I've met since I've become a member. Intelligent with a sense of humor and a deep sincere love for motorcyles, and his Nomad in particular. He showed up with the stock {something you don't often see} blk and red Nomad gleeming!! Nice bike Elvis and thanks for riding out to see me.

elvis
07-24-2010, 12:54 AM
Rick,

It was a pleasure to meet you, as well. I was also glad to see you feeling better after the surgery but you should take your time until the knee is as good as it was before. It would've been great if we'd gone for a ride on those country roads and grabbed some good Mexican lunch but we can do it for sure in the Oyster Run. I know a good place in Oak Harbour, ;)

Take it easy,

E.