PDA

View Full Version : Badges? I dont need no stinkin badges ! ! !

02-12-2008, 09:50 AM
I have Vulcan tank badges off of a 2000 Nomad tank.

fish
02-12-2008, 12:41 PM
why not?

02-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Got a new tank off of ebay to kick off a custom paint project... my first and possibly only. I am going to keep my original tank stock with badges. The badges however would just get in the way of the graphics I am attempting on my paint.

NOT ashamed of them and DEFINITELY not trying to be a poser or as I call it "Harleyer than thou" so don't give no guilt trip BS.

I figure I would get it to if someone who needs it rather than sitting on my shop table... in my way... until I wanted them... then I wouldn't be able to find them. You know the drill... its the same for us all.

fish
02-12-2008, 06:16 PM
Oh,guessed asked.

tomk
02-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Got a new tank off of ebay to kick off a custom paint project... my first and possibly only. I am going to keep my original tank stock with badges. The badges however would just get in the way of the graphics I am attempting on my paint.

NOT ashamed of them and DEFINITELY not trying to be a poser or as I call it "Harleyer than thou" so don't give no guilt trip BS.

I figure I would get it to if someone who needs it rather than sitting on my shop table... in my way... until I wanted them... then I wouldn't be able to find them. You know the drill... its the same for us all.

Agree. Why do you think someone's giving you the "guilt trip BS." I took off my KAWASAKI logo from my side covers.

Just curious.

02-12-2008, 10:01 PM
History I guess... i give a couple of guys I ride with a hard time because they basically admit to debadging their bikes to look more "Harley".... Then I give my Harley buddies a hard time for "spending twice the money for half the bike". Just always dishing out some S#** to somebody.

Not trying to offend anybody all just in fun but I do have strong opinions.

beezer
02-13-2008, 07:10 PM
ere