PDA

View Full Version : Southwest rally shirt update

Jared
06-25-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm not sure if everyone who ordered a shirt heard what happened, so let me clarify.

I placed the order for the shirts on June 1st, the last day to pay. The company that I was ordering them from, blue sheep inc, had already approved the design, given me the price quote, etc.

On June 11th, the due date for the shirts, I went to pick them up and Diana, the receptionist at blue sheep, told me they had problems with their machines and weren't able to fill the order!!!!! I received no prior calls/emails letting me know there were any problems. Obviously I was was upset, but by that time, Friday afternoon, it was impossible for anyone to fill the order by Sunday.

Since I've come back, I've called around to find another company to make the shirts for the same price. I have found a company in Provo called westpro that can match the price, but says that the digital prints cannot be made on colored shirts.

The shirts will be in white and will be mailed out to everyone soon. I'm very sorry for the confusion and, trust me, the hassle.

If this is a problem for anyone, please let me know asap.

Also, if you ordered a shirt, please pm me the address you would like it shipped to.

Thanks guys!

Jared
07-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm leaving right now to drop the shirts off at the post office. They ought to be arriving soon.