PDA

View Full Version : Raffle Prizes from SW Rally

waterman
06-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that won a prize at the raffle, be on the look out in the mail. Got my shirt in the mail. Very nice. If you want to, please email Brian and say thank you.

Brian.Gibson@kmc-usa.com

Joel

cactusjack
06-24-2010, 05:07 PM
That was quick. He's on the ball. Maybe mine will be here today.

audiogooroo
06-24-2010, 06:59 PM
My bar stool was home when I arrived tonight.

Jared
06-24-2010, 09:48 PM
I got my stool too! Very cool!

ells
06-24-2010, 10:04 PM
My pocketed Vulcan T-shirt was waiting for me tonight too. Just wondering when I'll get the SW rally ones I ordered a couple months ago??

cactusjack
06-29-2010, 06:32 PM
I received my Vulcan pocket t-shirt today and I sent Brian an email to thank him.

pronghorn
06-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Sent Brian an e-mail for my super muti-colored Kawasaki hoodie. Thanked him for the drawing gifts and becoming part of our rally

blowndodge
06-30-2010, 10:51 AM
I guess MaKaw at the rally was giving away some toys huh? How cool is that? BTW did any or all of you give him input on what would be great mods to the Nomad and/or Voyager? Considering our "Clout" on KawaNOW I wonder if he took notes and or seemed interested in our opinions on what we like and don't like..? Just thinkin...

waterman
06-30-2010, 02:04 PM
I guess MaKaw at the rally was giving away some toys huh? How cool is that? BTW did any or all of you give him input on what would be great mods to the Nomad and/or Voyager? Considering our "Clout" on KawaNOW I wonder if he took notes and or seemed interested in our opinions on what we like and don't like..? Just thinkin...

Brad,

They had plenty of input from us. Also, Joe (Badger from VROC) was also there with his 2009 Voyager giving them plenty of changes.

blowndodge
07-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Cool... Maybe MaKaw will be able to keep me around and not jump ship?!!

Ya alls know I have it bad for the Triumph Thunderbird. If MaKaw can't come up with a more powerful, comfortable, modern long distance tourer.. If not I'd rather have that Thunderbird and be able to throw the leather saddlebags and wind screen on and off and just be content with a "hybrid" all-purpose ride..