PDA

View Full Version : Obama at the Pearly Gates

AlabamaNomadRider
04-24-2010, 09:35 PM
Obama dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates.

He is very excited; all his life he's had a secret wish & longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, Barack meets a man with a beard. 'Are you Mohammed?' he asks.

'No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher up.' Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than Peter, Obama climbs the ladder in great strides, climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets another bearded man. He asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?'

'No, I am Moses. Mohammed is higher still.'

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he climbs the ladder; yet again, he discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again, 'Are you Mohammed?'

'No, I am Jesus... You will find Mohammed higher up.'

Mohammed higher than Jesus! Man! Obama can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher.

Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats his question: 'Are you Mohammed?' he gasps as he is, by now, totally
out of breath from all his climbing.

'No, my son.... I am Almighty God. But you look exhausted. Would you like a cup of coffee..?'

'Yes! Please, my Lord,' Obama exclaims.

God looks behind him, claps his hands and yells out: 'Hey Mohammed-- two coffees!'

Keep your trust in God;

Your government has failed you miserably.

todd1960
04-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Always trust in GOD!

socwkbiker
04-28-2010, 09:46 PM
http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif