PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to sell or trade

james40
04-11-2010, 03:16 PM
I have a stock exhaust from a 2007 Nomad. It's in pristine shape, removed from a new bike that had a V&H system installed. I don't think it's ever been used. I'm missing the mounting bolts and brackets because I boxed them up and then lost the box cleaning out the garage. I have pics available on request...

I paid around $200 w/shipping and am looking to get $175 w/shipping to offset the missing bolts and brackets.

I'm open to trades, especially looking for a batwing fairing. If you have one around collecting dust, let's talk. Don't even mind if it needs some sanding and painting, as long as the brackets fit a 2008 Nomad.

james40
I have a stock exhaust from a 2007 Nomad. It's in pristine shape, removed from a new bike that had a V&H system installed. I don't think it's ever been used. I'm missing the mounting bolts and brackets because I boxed them up and then lost the box cleaning out the garage. I have pics available on request...

I paid around $200 w/shipping and am looking to get $175 w/shipping to offset the missing bolts and brackets.

I'm open to trades, especially looking for a batwing fairing. If you have one around collecting dust, let's talk. Don't even mind if it needs some sanding and painting, as long as the brackets fit a 2008 Nomad.

james40