PDA

View Full Version : Coming To Denver, CO

eagleman
03-27-2010, 10:54 AM
My transfer to Denver, CO came through. Only catch I have to pay my own way - UGH!! Plan to rent 26' truck one way and put the bike at the front and load around it. Planning to arrive on May 9th or 10th. Really looking forward to meeting the Denver crowd. Still need to locate lodging. Having a tough time as I can't afford to go out early so am trying to look at different listings on the Web. Any ideas as to a good place to hang my hat for around $750 or less with preferably a ranch style accommodations with an attached garage for the bike. Would love to have a 2 car but not sure if that is available in my price range. Any offers to help this old man unload his truck? Won't be much as I am stopping in Des Moines and unloading 1/2 of it there. Just 1 bedroom set and 2 couches and a couple of chairs and office furniture and some boxes. Nothing too heavy. I would be willing to pay for assistance. Will be working in down town Denver but don't mind a commute around 18 or less miles. I think I qualify for a public transportation pass if you know of any place close to the I believe it is called the "light rail". Any information on lodging would be greatly appreciated - thank you.

waterman
04-05-2010, 11:04 AM
Eagleman,

Let us know when you get here and in place. Would like to meet you and maybe we could have a area get together. Be safe traveling.