PDA

View Full Version : Moving from Pittsburgh to Denver

eagleman
02-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Looking to move from Pittsburgh to Denver in the near future. Will have a great job waiting for me and will be looking for a nice but economical place to rent. Would like a 2 bedroom with at least a one car garage. I am a non smoker with no pets. Just me and the bike on our way out west. Company is saying no re-lo package being offered but I think it would be worth it to get out to Denver even if I had to shoulder the expense of the move. Any ideas on a economical way to move the bike and furniture enough for a two bedroom house, carriage house or duplex with at least a one car garage? Really looking forward to meeting up with all the Colorado group once I get settled. Will know more in about a week as to when I would be coming. Will be working at 1745 Stout Street, Denver CO. and would like to find a place no more than 10 to 20 miles from there if possilbe. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Eagleman

Jared
02-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Sorry I can't be of any help with finding an apartment, but I wanted to welcome you to the South West Region!

I have family who lives in a nice part Longmont, but that's 45 mins from Denver. Good luck and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

pronghorn
03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
You are going to be working right in the middle of downtown Denver. There are some very nice apts. and condos in downtown. If not I suggest locating near to a lightrail line or express bus line until you learn the area. Also look forward to riding with you.