PDA

View Full Version : New SW RL........

trip
02-28-2010, 10:26 AM
Audiogooroo has been an excellent regional leader for the SouthWest for some time now. But due to his unusual line of work and travel requirements, he feels he must step down as RL. Daryl will still be around and will participate when he can in activies.

I have asked Joel "Waterman" Schneekloth to be the new regional leader and he has accepted. Please join me in congratulating Waterman on his new role and responsibilities.

Thanks,
Trip

Jared
02-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Thanks Daryl for being the RL in the past! You've done a great job! I hope you are still planning on attending the sw rally.

chainsaw
02-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Thanks Daryl and congrats Waterman

audiogooroo
02-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Thanks Daryl for being the RL in the past! You've done a great job! I hope you are still planning on attending the sw rally.
It's on my calendar. I have a big job in Phoenix that is scheduling between May and July that could be problematic, but I'm hopeful.

pronghorn
03-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks for everything Daryl, Hope to see you at events and riding

pronghorn
03-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Joel, Congrads on your new appointment and WAGE and BENEFITS package.

Netnorske
03-28-2010, 01:51 PM
I just saw this post. Thanks Audio for your good work. That Rock Star lifestyle is a bitch ain't it...getting in the way of all your riding fun http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif! Congrats to Waterman for picking up the ball and running with it!

cactusjack
03-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Sorry Joel, I'll bet Trip forgot to tell you that Region Leaders and staff aren't eligible for the free Nomads offered here periodically.

blowndodge
03-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Trip has again brought out the mighty red pen !!!!!!!

waterman
03-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Sorry Joel, I'll bet Trip forgot to tell you that Region Leaders and staff aren't eligible for the free Nomads offered here periodically.

Ahhhh, you guys can have the chance at the New Nomad. I like mine. However, the new company credit card he sent is nice. http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif