PDA

View Full Version : WTB chaps and tank sock for 07

trosco
12-14-2009, 06:16 PM
Hi all, I have a fairing on my bike but I don't like the hard lowers that many use with a fairing and in FL I don't need them often. But once in a while they'd be nice to have. I'd like to get a set of chaps for my front crash bars that are lite weight, pack down into a small package and don't cost alot. Simple right?
Also I want to put one of those sock thingies that cover the end of the tank where you legs rub. I would like to get one that doesn't do more damage to the tank than my legs would! I'd plan to leave it on so I'd like a good one with maybe a small pouch in it?
I know we have some members that make these things and I am sure going to consider them but I am just wanting to find out what my choices are. Thanks All

Yellow Jacket
12-14-2009, 06:59 PM
Check out PH Customs. They are a member here and one of the KawaNOW partners.

http://phcustoms.com/

rlfaubion
12-14-2009, 07:05 PM
I have a set I'd sell. They are not studded nor is there a pocket. However, they have been modified to accept small 50w bullet lights I have mounted on my crash bars. They're in good condition. No tears, mars or fadding. Look like they're close to $69 w/shipping new. If you're interested make an offer.

rlfaubion@gmail.com

trosco
12-15-2009, 10:15 AM
For those of you that might make an offer to sell me used items, I would consider that but would you provide this with your offer:
1. can you tell me what your chaps are made of (many are of a leather like material that is heavier and bulkier than I want)
2. send me two pics? One of the chap mounted and the second roll one up so I can see how small you can make it to pack?
Thanks all