PDA

View Full Version : Tire pressures

rflnomad
08-14-2007, 07:11 PM
OK, Ill admit it. I screwed up. I checked my tire pressures and they were both VERY low. http://s2.images.proboards.com/angry.gif:(" title=">:(" border="0"/> I'm mad for the SAFETY reasons as well the tread wear and gas mileage.
I went 32 front and 38 rear. Please everyone, don't do what I just did. Check the tires before you ride or at least once a week.
I'll go punch myself again.
Don

blowndodge
08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
I go a some above that, like 40 in the front and 42 in the rear.

Todd
08-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Look at the bright side....you were able to stay upright and not scratch you or your bike.

Its easy to just jump on and go for a ride...I'll bet most of us are guilty of that once in a while.

08-14-2007, 10:03 PM
That happened to when I had my Roadstar....... I brought it to the shop for something and when I picked it up he asked if I knew I had only 14 psi in front tire... felt stupid.... now I check. :)

<marquee>smite me!</marquee>

blowndodge
08-14-2007, 10:05 PM
And you were allowed to buy a Nomad? I would have sent you to tire basic 101!

08-14-2007, 10:07 PM
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

blowndodge
08-14-2007, 10:09 PM
The big star increase is among us