PDA

View Full Version : Lifes little changes

kioti
11-10-2009, 07:59 PM
If you haven't already seen it on the main board I thought I would post over here so everyone is aware

One door closes and another opens.
It is official I have sold my Nomad.

I was going to take the winter to fnd my next ride but an opportunity presented itself that I just could not pass up.

So I am now the proud owner of a 2009 Blue Ice Victory Vision, just waiting to bring it home by the end of the week.

The thing that pushed me to the Vision was the 5 year warranty and I have loved the look since they came out in 2008

No matter what I ride I intend to keep up with the KawaNow group

glwilson
11-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Hey Kioti;

I saw, and posted, on the main boards about your "change of life". Congrats on the new bike. It really looks like a great ride. You'll have to be sure to let us know what your final opinion is about the bike. I am sure it will be fine.

I would suggest you take that new ride back east to the regional rally in July so we can see it.

As you may know, I sold my Nomad also, but have remained on this board (thanks to Trip) and plan on being at the regional rally. Of course I realize I am much closer than you are -- but hey... the new bike looks like it can travel a few miles if it needed to!!!

I know the "guys" are working hard to make it a fun event. Your attendance would be wished for.

Take care and visit soon... we'll keep the lights on for you.