PDA

View Full Version : Voyager Trunk kit available for the Nomad

dbaliko
08-15-2009, 09:07 AM
There is now a listing on the Kawasaki web sight for a trunk kit. This is the same mounting/trunk as on the Voyager, including the LED lights. The list price is $1395.

I found out from my dealer that there are only going to be 150 of these offered for sale and all will be Diablo black. Supposedly the reason that they are being offered is because of the late launch of the Voyager. They shipped 150 less bikes then they first anticipated. Accordingly this will only be available until the 150 are sold and will not be offered again. Who knows?

My dealer offered me one for $1100, which is roughly 20% off list. They will ship in early September.
Doug

phenrichs
08-17-2009, 08:05 AM
that makes no sense unless they are discontinuing the voyager or redesigning the luggage on the 2010 model. WHy wouldn't you just hold on to them to put on the next batch of voyagers? Were these a limited production run bike?

deathwalker
08-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Is the CHEAP coming out in me or does anyone else find $1400 outrageous for this assembly? I was also look at the Kawi OEM lightbar they now have available for the 2009 Nomad..over $400 ugg. what are they thinking?

kohlrusch
11-29-2009, 05:08 PM
I sure would like to know what the name of the dealer you spoke with on the Voyager Tour kit. E-mail me at Kohlrusch@yahoo.com Thanks, Mark.