PDA

View Full Version : WTB Cobra Lamp bezel only

macmac
07-25-2009, 01:11 PM
I buddy of mine pretty much gave me a light bar and 2 cobra lamps from a spilled bike.

To be prefect one lamp bezel is needed.. If you have a bashed lamp and but not the bezel for a Cobra 0400442 light bar i could use the bezel.

I am going to use this damaged one, and won't care any, but maybe someone has just one and they don't care..

I can buy a whloe empty case for about 25 bucks, but won't for a bezel.

I got all the time I have left, what ever that is.... http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

radco
07-26-2009, 09:20 AM
MAc no Bezel here,, BUT Check Tractor Supply and the like.. They sell complete Spots pretty cheap..and Chrome,, Those may work..... Ill keep a eye open for a Cobra Bezel.. Ill post on the Vulcan forums,,,,,,,,Rich

macmac
07-26-2009, 06:32 PM
yeah I will look around some when I get time. I figure there is one layin around collectin dust some where, and thought maybe one might be here.

No big deal as the damaged one is only mildly so.

I was out looking things over or trying and just can't take the bugs. Ain't this sum weatha'.

I don't have a bug suit and I won't wear bug stuff, but in the past I stayed movin, like I do in the garden.

Never seen anything like it. I got black flys don't know fathers Day came and went, the sketters are fierce, the deer flies are on time, the dammned to hell n back no seems are just wicked, the jap beetles are having their way in the garden and fighting with other bettles I never saw before, and it just don't quit.

The garden smells like mildew because the damn bloomin Sun won't come out. The plants seem ok and are doing well. I almost fear the sun coming out because i might have a 200 foot climb to harvest any corn if it does.

Other chores are taking most all my time right now and so there is no time for riding and or tinkering on the bike anyway. I never have money but with all this work I wouldn't have time to spend any any way... Thats ok cuz thar's poly ticks needin any money I got too.

i sure wish them poly tics would go get a real job and leave me alone.