PDA

View Full Version : need stock lowers with chrome brackets

claybuster
06-15-2009, 09:28 PM
A friend just bought a used 2007 Nomad, it was missing the plexiglas lowers and the chrome brackets. The original owner said it didn't have them on the bike when he got it new from the dealer. The original owner told my friend he thought the lowers were an optional purchase when he bought the bike and never did ask the dealer why they were not installed on his new 07. If you have a pair of lowers with brackets or even the brackets only please reply. He can make the plexiglas lowers if he doesn't find them here.
Thanks.
Glenn

redeye
06-16-2009, 11:34 AM
Check with Chuckster131, he makes larger lowers for the Nomad. Once you use a pair of larger lowers you will never go back to the stockers....-Rich

ringadingh
06-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Check with Chuckster131, he makes larger lowers for the Nomad. Once you use a pair of larger lowers you will never go back to the stockers....-Rich

He will still need the brackets for them.

jestephens
06-26-2009, 09:10 PM
I have some I took off my '05, brackets and all. Give me an email and we'll figure something out. - Jay
jestephens22@hotmail.com

claybuster
06-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks Jay, my buddy just received a pair from another forum member on Saturday.

Glenn

cactusjack
06-30-2009, 03:19 PM
They are standard equipment on the Nomad and always have been.

Go to cheapcycleparts.com or bikebandit.com and look up the parts for the 2007 Nomad. They are on the Cowling page.

I tried posting the link to the fiche page, but it wouldn't work.