PDA

View Full Version : RALLY INFORMATION

fish
06-11-2009, 09:10 AM
First,----- bear with me while I put this important info. in some kind of organization.

Second,----Everybody needs to PM Beezer (Bob) their cell phone numbers by Wednesday, sooner the better.

Third----Thursday's meet & greet dinner will be at 6:00 pm at the Roadhouse, NOT TEXAS ROADHOUSE, just Roadhouse. Its 11 minutes and 7.5 miles from the super 8 motel. (At the bottom of this post I'll put the mapquest link for directions from the motel to the restaurant) For those that want to can meet some of us at the
motel, we will leave for the restaurant at 5:45ish, "I hate that ish crap". Or if you like, or are coming from the north you can meet us at the restaurant. Bob will be saying Grace

Fourth----Don't forget your (ICE) and waiver of Liability forms (especially if you are participating in the thong show) that means you Rich. We are not going to bail you out.... I had to throw that in.

Fifth-----Ride safe, Have fun. remember nobody is going to do it for you!!!! Here are the directions from Motel to Restaurant. I'll try to find the link

Driving directions to Roadhouse
(607) 569-3158
7.4 mi – about 15 mins
Suggested routes

333 W Morris StBath, NY 14810

1. Head northwest on W Morris St toward NY-415/NY-54/W Washington St 223 ft
2. Turn right at NY-415/NY-54/W Washington St 0.7 mi
3. Turn left at Liberty St/NY-54
Continue to follow NY-54
Destination will be on the left 6.6 mi

Roadhouse
8465 state route 54
hammonsport ny. 14840

ringadingh
06-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Did anyone get in touch with the local Kawi dealer and tell him we'll be in the area? It wouldn't hurt to see if he has a couple tires, plugs, clutch and brake levers etc. in stock in case someone needs something. He may even be willing to donate some prizes for a draw.

Top Cat
06-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Yeah Scott,someone got ahold of him. There is a thread somewhere on here. I would look for it but I have completely given up on the search feature on this site.
It is the only thing on here that aggravates me. Well, maybe BD sometimes. http://s2.images.proboards.com/grin.gif

beezer
06-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Thank you for your help fellas. It's much appreciated. If we all have input it's more personal. The titles some of us hold are just titles if you know what I mean. We're all in it for a great time.

ringadingh
06-11-2009, 07:21 PM
If a few people kick in doing a few tasks, the whole weekend will be enjoyable for all instead of a couple people overwhelmed with details. A bit of forethought now will make things go smooth.

Is there anything else that still has to be looked after?

beezer
06-11-2009, 07:51 PM
well....Radco has the thong thing covered

Top Cat
06-11-2009, 08:45 PM
well....Radco has the thong thing covered

Lets hope the thong has the thing covered ::)